We have great pleasure in placing before the readers this series of "Civil Proceding" which has been regarded as classic work on the subject. The present edition is simple, clear and includes common language along with annotations having been made very clear in shortest possible way. Subjects Index has been prepared with great care to answer quickly the needs of the busiest lawyer .
This book contains study of various case-laws on various aspects of the chapters.
The work has ben primarily written for other Practitoner, Lawyers , Judges, Member of the Bar and Bench, Solicitors and Professionals who are engaged in interpretating the correct legal positiON.
The contains of the book are as follows:-
1. RECOVERY OF POSSESSION
2. SUIT BY PERSON DISPOSSESSED OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
3. RECOVERY OF POSSESSION OF SPECIFIC MOVABLE PROPERTY
4. LIABILITY OF PERSON IN POSSESSION
5. POWER OF GRANT RELIFE FOR POSSESSION
6. MENSE PROFITS OR JUDGEMENT AND DECREE
7. ADVERSE POSSESSION - APPLICABILITY OF LIMITATION ACT, 1963
8. MEMORANDUM OF APPEAL AND COMPUTATION OF FEES UNDER COURT FEES ACT, 1870
9. MODEL FORM